G-Unit 101 Youth Ministry
G-Unit 101 youth ministry
As we approach the 2020-2021 Church Calendar year, The G-Unit 101 Youth Ministry here at ST. G is a diverse group of young people who praise and worship God in a diverse manner. This year our focus is:
- To teach and instruct our youth in a fun, yet meaningful manner of who God is and how to have a relationship with Him. Acquiring effective curriculum.
- To have teachers/instructors to suit each child group age for effective learning.
- Help our youth breakout of their shell to be confident and bold for God.
- HAVE FUN GETTING IT DONE! This is YOUTH Church!!! Expose your energy to CHRIST and allow CHRIST to take over! THERE IS A PLACE FOR EVERY CHILD!
- Getting the parents involved with the Ministry.
- Teaching, Ministering, and Grooming our YOUTH on how to be LIVING AND WILLING ambassadors for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20).
What are the age requirements for the G-Unit 101 Youth Ministry?
There isn’t a minimum age for the youth ministry and it goes up into the early twenties.
What kind of activities are involved in the Youth Ministry?
1. ALL SPORTS
2. YOUTH USHERS
3. YOUTH HOSPITALITY
4. YOUTH CULINARY
5. YOUTH CHOIR
6. ARTS & CRAFTS
9. PRAISE DANCE TEAM, MIME DANCE TEAM, FLAG DANCE TEAM
G-Unit 101 Youth Ministry Contact Information
- PHONE: 936-653-3134
- EMAIL: GUNIT101STGMBC@GMAIL.COM
JASMINE S. BECKS
Youth Director/Executive Assistant to Pastor
MEET OUR YOUTH
MADDISON TRAYLOR-YOUTH PRAYER WARRIOR
A’LAYLA GOFFNEY-YOUTH DANCE MATRON
ZIAYIAH BOOKMAN-YOUTH OVERCOMERS
JORDAN VEZIA-YOUTH KIND HEARTS FOR KIDS
KILYAH PHIPPS-YOUTH “UNMUTED” VOICES ADMINISTRATOR
JAYDEN QUINNEY-YOUTH AUTISIM AWARENESS
DECORYIN BARNES- YOUTH YOUNG MEN IN
JAMARION MCGOWEN-YOUTH SPORTS
Congratulations Jaxson Traylor!
Congratulations & Happy Birthday Gracelynn Hall!
Congratulations Ari’Onna Livingston!
Happy Birthday, Ta’leiyah Garner!
“We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.”
2 Corinthians 5:20