G-Unit 101 Street Basketball Tournament
● This is an 11 & up-age co-ed, double-elimination basketball tournament.
● 8 players per team (at least 2 females minimum per team.)
● At least one female on the court at all times.
● Adults are welcomed to participate with their youth; however, (MUST 4 kids).
● Each game is two (15-minute halves). If there is a tie, the game will have a two-minute overtime.
● Teams must be present and ready to play the first game by the designated time. If not, tardiness
will result in a forfeit of the game.
● NO alcohol/tobacco (THIS IS A CHURCH EVENT): IF ALCOHOL IS FOUND, TEAM WILL BE ASKED TO
LEAVE THE PREMISES!
● 0 TOLERANCE FOR FIGHTING! (AGAIN, THIS IS A CHURCH EVENT!)
● NO profanity – 1 warning, next technical foul, next technical foul plus minus 2 points, last offense
FORFEIT A GAME!
● Each team’s entry fee and team waiver release MUST be completed before 1st game.
● G-UNIT 101 STAFF will meet with coaches at 9:30 am to further discuss rules and gameplay.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST PRINT, SIGN, & EMAIL THIS WAIVER FORM TO PARTICIPATE (or indicate on the registration form that you have read, and will sign the form the day of the event)
Click the button to go to the registration form & pay!
Please note that you must add in the “notes” section of your PayPal transaction who you are paying for, and what event it’s for!
*All COVID-19 guidelines are followed!*